Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Exam Code - EX200
Certification program requirements:
- The RHCSA Certification Exam consists of 1 section lasting up to 2.5 hours.
- The exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system rather than answer questions about how someone might perform those tasks.
- Real-world experience is valuable preparation for this hands-on exam.
- RHCSAs certified on Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 6 or later are considered current for 3 years after the date on which the certification was earned. Current status can be extended by passing additional Red Hat exams.
In preparation to earn an RHCSA certification, Red Hat recommends a training path based on a candidate’s background.
Windows system administrators:
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA Exam (RH135)
To achieve certification, students must pass these Exams
RHCSA Exam (EX200)
Performance-based exam that tests the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.