Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration II(EX348)exam
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348) prepares experienced system administrators to provision and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
- At least 2 years of experience as a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform administrator
Prerequisites for this Exam
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) (highly recommended)
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) Enterprise Application Platform 6 status is recommended but not required; students should at least be able to accomplish the tasks associated with the JBCAA EAP 6 exam (EX248)
- The RHCJA II exam is a performance-based evaluation of a candidate skills and knowledge regarding the administration of enterprise applications based on and using JBoss EAP.
- Candidates perform a number of routine system administration tasks and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria.
- Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they must perform on the job.
- The RHCJA exam is a hands-on, practical exam that lasts 4 hours. Internet access is not provided during the exam. You will not be permitted to bring any hard copy or electronic documentation into the exam.
- This prohibition includes notes, books, or any other materials. Internet access will be strictly controlled. Documentation that ships with JBoss EAP is available during the exam.
- Red Hat reserves the right to make changes to the exam format, including timing and the policies above. Such changes will be made public in advance through revisions to this document.
Exam Duration: 3 Hours